<VV> Nattional Convention

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 10:08:29 EDT 2017

OK, Who is this mysterious writer who doesn't give us a name?
Bob Helt

In a message dated 7/13/2017 5:49:27 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
65crownv8 at gmail.com writes:

Hank,

I don't agree on all your points. I agree that Bryan  does a significant
amount of under appreciated and under acknowledged work for  CORSA, but as an
Eastern Division Director, Bryan does have a responsibility  to keep his
constituents informed. I also know that unpacking after a  convention can be
taxing, and lest we forget, he has a full time job as well.  I guess I'm a
little more patient than Bob, not that I believe he was  impatient, just asking
for information. Also, I don't see CORSA being in  upheaval. It will be a
trying time for the board, for sure, but the board  seems to be working with
more direction than when I was on it. I'm confident  CORSA will be fine.

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/