<VV> where oh where have the '60's gone?

J & J Cole colejohn at wildblue.net
Thu Jul 13 20:32:08 EDT 2017

My first Vair was a '60 as was my second and my . . . I don't know I've
lost count.

When I got my first one in 1985 there seemed to be very few '60s out
there.  It seems that many more have come out of hiding in the last 30
years.  At least they are visible.  That doesn't mean they are for sale,
but at least visible.

John