<VV> Misses like crazy

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jul 25 00:44:20 EDT 2017

I use braid instead of insulated wire for this ground. Just because I
have lots of it. It does need to be flexible.

The pivot stake can be ground off, washer and spring removed, enlargen
(drill) the hole in the moveable plate to accept a soldered in piece of
steel fuel line (1/4" OD), drill this (fuel line)  to fit snug to the
pivot post, reassemble and solder washer back on top of post. I might
have missed a step, but that is close. Or one can braze up the hole and
redrill to fit the post. This hole will not be round on a worn plate!

Frank DuVal