<VV> Another question from puzzled newbie.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 26 10:45:12 EDT 2017

Hi Hugo,

Be aware that there are two backing plate designs, one for use with self adjusters and one for manual adjusters.  It could be you have some of each, I think they were introduced in '63.

Regarding tires, radials are much better for actual driving than bias plies.  The only tire I'm aware of in production close to the stock size is the Maxxis 185/80-13.

--Bryan