<VV> Top swap?

arthurwlinden at aol.com arthurwlinden at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 19:35:51 EDT 2017

I once took a convertible top off a wrecked car and put it on mine.  Just the fabric and window.  I carefully stapled everything just using the same staple lines for the old car.  It looked professionally done when I was thru.

I guess this means that the top frames were aligned the same.  Not sure this is normal.  Maybe I was just lucky.

Art Linden