<VV> stuck pass side door (LM)

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Wed Jun 7 09:43:35 EDT 2017

Our ‘65 Corsa Coupe (one family owner car) just surprised me the
other day.  After a Sunday trip to a Corvair attempt the prior weekend,
suddenly this past weekend the passenger side door will only open
about 3/8”.  I only had a few minutes to try and make it work,
then jumped to another car for that day’s cruise.  It was left unlocked
in our off-site storage unit (new garage/shop is ..........almost........ finished!).
But I did try everything that I could do in a few minutes including using
the key to lock and unlock.  Still no success.

Never had this happen before and don’t recall seeing anything about
this being a common trouble spot.  Any suggestions or similar experiences
to report?
Super thanks for your assistance.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA