<VV> LM Turn Signal Switch

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jun 9 08:35:53 EDT 2017

Ah, but the subject vehicles are 65 & 66, so they already have the good
turn signal switch. Now, the modification would give him 4 way flashers
(with more wiring modifications).

These switches do need cleaning of the contacts for these problems. But,
abrading them can also cause other problems, as they are delicate. Try
DeOxit (spray or liquid) and very gentle abrading of the contacts. Start
with clean white paper and Deoxit, then work up to 1000 or 600 grit
sandpaper with DeOxit.

Frank DuVal