<VV> For Sale - Wayne 100 "Corvair" Boat

Tony . ottawacorvairguy at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 14 12:42:05 EDT 2017

If you are interested or have questions; Email Me.

For Sale

Wayne 100 Corvair Boat and spare power-plant with out-drive unit

BOAT
Year Built: 1966
Year Model: 1967
Builder: INBARDMAR
Vessel Length: 16'
Vessel Hull Number: IM104
Purchased: 2010
Current Located: Tuolumne, CA
Transportation: Owner is willing to transport it to most of the USA and parts of Ontario Canada. Or you can make the arrangements yourself.

Prices:
1. Boat and Trailer - 12,500US (non-restored original boat. The fiberglass is the nicest that I have seen thus far on any Wayne 100, due to it being stored inside most of its life.)
2. Power-plant with our-drive - $5,000US
Package deal for items 1 & 2 - $16,000US for a savings of $1,500 for both
I'm also willing to work out a deal to deliver them personally. If that would be helpful.

If you are interested or have questions; Email Me.
To see current pictures Please go to: For Sale - Wayne 100 "Corvair" Boat
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,928233

|   |