<VV> 2017 CORSA Convention Attendees Trailer Parking Information

Scott beaminscott at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 21:05:15 EDT 2017

Convention Attendees:

This note is to clarify our parking lot situation at the Hilton Garden Inn;
you may have noticed the article in an earlier Communique which discussed
it. Due to the lot configuration and overall limited parking spaces at the
host hotel, *it is absolutely necessary that all trailers be parked in the
designated off-site lot for the entire week*.  We have taken action to
provide 24 hour professional security for the trailer parking area and will
have folks at that site to assist in alignment.  There is a walking trail
connecting the host hotel to the trailer parking lot or it is a short drive
around.

We appreciate your understanding of the issue and want to thank you in
advance for working with us to make the over all parking situation work as
well as possible.

If you are bringing a trailer and have not yet located the designated
trailer parking area, pleas visit our website so you can plan ahead for
your arrival.   http://www.corvair.org/2017convention/

We look forward to seeing the usual great Corvair crowd!

Your friends at HACOA

--

Scott A.
Kansas City, MO