<VV> OT - Want Advice on New Car Purchase

Tony . ottawacorvairguy at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 20 20:47:41 EDT 2017

The MRS is in need of a new vehicle before winter. At 57, other than my 2000 Harley, this will be my first new vehicle.

We are looking at AWD vehicles; Chevy, Honda, KIA, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, NO Trucks.

* Something very reliable (We plan on keeping it until it falls apart)
* Easy to get in and out of (Something NOT to high or to low)
* Does not cost a lot to maintain when it comes to regular services
* Does not cost an arm and a leg to purchase

What do you have?

So far we like the:

Subaru Forster
Chevy Equinox