<VV> [UV] Independence Corsa Convention report

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 21:00:03 EDT 2017

      From: "Owen Strawn owenstrawn at yahoo.com [UltraVan]" <UltraVan-noreply at yahoogroups.com>
 To: Ultra Van <ultravan at yahoogroups.com>; Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
 Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 7:33 AM
 Subject: [UV] Independence Corsa Convention report

. Now I just need somebody to convince me about one of the fuel injections setups and I will be good to go...

   I cant make it much simpler than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf0WBG2afrI
It's unreal the difference that EFI made on my car... even though the camshaft was going bad, numerous exhaust leaks
and what turned out to be a far from ideal EFI tune. I think I had about 10 hours worth of tuning done, maybe less.
Kevin Nash
63 Turbo, EFI daily driver

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.J5JsNc-qYlQ9vDvwjbK2ygEsDL&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf0WBG2afrI>

Corvair Turbo Efi Boost test<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf0WBG2afrI>
www.youtube.com
Short in car video to show what a turbocharged corvair runs like after converting to port fuel injection. Hard to see but I got 12psi in first gear and let o...