<VV> what did you do with your Corvair in march/

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 5 19:12:35 EST 2017

Well I attended our local monthly cruise-in in downtown Dade City Fl. Over 150 cars in beautiful 75 degree weather. I drove my '64 Greenbrier and from the moment I parked, put out my info sign there was a crowd around it.Most people had never seen one (?),and nothing but positive comments all day long. One of these days I hope someone comes by and says " hey I have one of these in my barn". Ed Dade City,Fl