<VV> Early rear window

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Wed Mar 8 19:47:04 EST 2017

I'm finally getting around to getting my '64 coupe painted and am in the
process of removing all the trim I can. Question: what is the best way to
remove the trim around the rear window (Backlight) I have done it before but
it was many years ago. These Experimental (Early) models are much more
difficult than the perfected late models...<GGG>
Ed Lindsay