<VV> Everyone gone? now Convention

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation vairtec at optimum.net
Wed Mar 22 17:42:02 EDT 2017

On 3/22/2017 5:25 PM, Bryan Blackwell via VirtualVairs wrote:

> Speaking of the convention, who is going?
I drove to this year's convention city in the days following last year's
convention, to visit an long-time Corvair friend who had relocated not
far from there.  He and I traveled together to the last Kansas City-area
convention in 1989 but by last summer his health was failing.  We talked
abut my driving out again and taking him to a day at this year's
convention, but, sadly, he passed away in December.

So I'm skipping it, in favor of the Detroit Homecoming in August
instead, and next year's Pittsburgh convention.

--Bob