<VV> Everyone gone?

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Thu Mar 23 10:59:29 EDT 2017

So true.  It seems that no one wants to think past right now.  I couldn't care less if someone "likes" what I post.  If they don't then every keyboard has a delete key.  Don't get me started on not having a keyboard...
Sometimes pictures are great but often text is so much better.  Videos really drive me nuts.  Wasting 10 minutes to find information that would take 30 seconds to read.

Joel McGregor