<VV> STALLING

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu May 11 14:06:39 EDT 2017

Probably a Vac leak , check hoses on the balance tube , any vac lines (if
PG modulator line ) and choke pull offs. I have also seen the little vac
plug on  left carb missing causing this. PCV pipe plugged? base gasket under
carb  leaking?   I spray window clean around bases of carbs with motor
running to check gaskets , or "propane enrichment"  a torch on without  lighting
it aimed at carb bases with motor running to look for changes in  running.
Regards, Tim Colson