<VV> Driving a Corvair again

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu May 11 14:50:40 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

Due to a serious of circumstances - some good, some not so much - the Corvairs around here have been neglected for about a year.  Thanks to our local club (Northern Virginia) and you fine folks on VV, Tuesday I finally had things wrapped up on our '66 and it was a lovely day here, so we took her out for a couple errands.  Although the car is still pretty rough around the edges, a smooth running Corvair makes any day better.

Someone asked what my favorite Corvair is.  My answer "the one I'm driving!"

Thanks for the help!

--Bryan