<VV> For Sale: Original Wayne 100 boat - One Time Offer

Tony . ottawacorvairguy at yahoo.ca
Tue May 16 13:42:54 EDT 2017

 Please post the INFO below on VirtualVairs and not the earlier one from TODAY that somehow got attached to another person's individual email.  I have no clue how it happened.  Thank you for your help in this matter.

More Information.
Boat Number: IM104
 Location: California (Stored at friend's house, who picked it up for me years ago.)
 Delivery: I will deliver the boat and/or the spare power-plant to parts of; CA, NV, UT, CO, KS, MO, IL, IN, MI, OH, PA, NY, and Ontario Canada for $2 per mile one-way. We can meet up somewhere if you are outside of the route I will be taking. I will also allow any buyer to back out, from purchasing this boat and trailer, if you are not 100% satisfied. But I have to be the one who delivers them. I'll share more all about this during negotiations.
 Limited Time Offer: If our house sells before this boat - it will no longer be for sale.  Thank you for your interest.
Tony