<VV> more poop for the PG Rampy

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed May 31 20:33:16 EDT 2017

My present combination seems to work very well, pulls away from busy
traffic like a modern car.
Running late 110HP with 260 Cam , 53 jets , dual quiet exhaust , 3:55
gears , 195R14 tires,Crane ignition , modified distributor  and  advance  (took
away @ 1/4 inch of advance travel with a hammer and socket),  removed one
spring from a 319 distributor  mechanical advance, and recently  put 95HP
heads on it , giving me the biggest surprise with improved performance  over the
110HP heads. I have @150 miles on this now , and it drives very nice!  It
shows better vacuum at cruise .
 I would not want (do not feel the need)  3:89 gears because of  my
frequent Thruway , or other higher speed needs.
Regards, Tim Colson , waiting for the rain to let up.
http://cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php