<VV> yellow / white Corvan in Chevy truck commercial, during World Series

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 11:34:08 EDT 2017

Yes, it is a Corvan. In the commercial (taken from a period commercial), the van had been hoisted by a huge magnet, then released so it dropped to the ground and bounced. I was recording the Series, so I paused it and shot some pics.
--Tom in Ohio

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 9:20 PM, Ed Thompson via VirtualVairs<virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:   I caught a Chevy truck commercial during the Series a couple of nights ago,
wherein they incorporate several "vintage" Chevy trucks from over the
years, including a very quick use of a yellow / white (I think?) Corvan.
Maybe, again, in Game 7 this evening?

Ed
Milwaukee
'66 Monza spoort sedan, 110-glide, LA-built