<VV> Turn Signal Switch Removal

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Nov 2 23:26:40 EDT 2017

Take the three screws out that hold the switch in place.

See if there is a snap ring on the steering shaft holding the top
bearing in place, if there is, remove it.

Slide the directional signal switch up the steering shaft, you will have
to unplug the switch connections and slide the wires up the mast.

With the switch still hanging on its wires, you can remove the screw
holding the cancelling cam onto the switch. With the cam out of the way,
the contacts should be visible.

Frank DuVal