<VV> 1966 Corvair on Hemmings

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Nov 8 15:20:47 EST 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: mrmaxum-

There is a corvair on Hemmings 1966, conv., 4spd, turbo, with air.  Someone must have put the car together never saw a turbo with air or am I wrong?  Nice looking car from the pictures but has a price tag of 30K. I am looking for a conv. 4spd with air don't care to pay a decent price for it but I think 30K is out of the question, or maybe I just want one that bad  What do you think?

Super nice Vairs are up in prices... and a   '66  Corsa Turbo  is fairly rare...and the ADDED  AC  makes it driveable in the heat...  you are correct ..AC was never available  with a Turbo.

Note;  recently at B-J  Chicago... a nice low mile '65  500   95 hp / pg  went for $25,300.00

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages