<VV> My new experimental fan

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 12:46:43 EST 2017

In 2013 I had posted that I was working on a new engine cooling fan, and I thought you all might like to see

some pictures of the completed prototype that I will be installing on my engine for testing. The expectations for this new fan are that it will simultaneously crank out a lot more cfms, and use a lot less

hp... particularly at high rpms. I have been able to do some preliminary tests that simulate pressures near

an engine rpm of 1000, both with the stock fan and the "Nashfan", and this new fan does indeed appear to

be living up to my high expectations of it. I cant wait to see how this thing does for real on a running engine!!

Kevin Nash
1963 Turbo, EFI Daily Driver
engine currently disassembled