<VV> My new experimental fan

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 14:40:19 EST 2017

I like the looks of it. Please keep us posted on the test results.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe

In a message dated 11/11/2017 2:17:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

In 2013  I had posted that I was working on a new engine cooling fan, and I
thought you  all might like to see

some pictures of the completed prototype that I  will be installing on my
engine for testing. The expectations for this new fan  are that it will
simultaneously crank out a lot more cfms, and use a lot  less

hp... particularly at high rpms. I have been able to do some  preliminary
tests that simulate pressures near

an engine rpm of 1000,  both with the stock fan and the "Nashfan", and this
new fan does indeed appear  to

be living up to my high expectations of it. I cant wait to see how  this
thing does for real on a running engine!!

Kevin Nash
1963  Turbo, EFI Daily Driver
engine currently disassembled