<VV> RM vs RB engine code

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:17:47 EST 2017

Now I'm going to have to go back into the "Stock Is" series and check the
chrome air cleaner top.  You're probably right about all 140s having a
chrome top.  I only have a turbo, so little experience with the other.  I
do recall though that there were a number of black painted air cleaners
that were chrome underneath.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair