<VV> RM vs RB engine code

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Nov 13 14:14:16 EST 2017

Hi Jim,

I'm pretty sure all 140s got the chrome lid.  Since the engines were shipped as complete units and installed, the differences in the codes relate to what's different to install the two - they are mechanically the same inside.  So it should just be the two gauge hookups (vac/press and head temp).

--Bryan