<VV> RM vs RB engine code

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:57:15 EST 2017

Thanks.  That's what I pretty much expected.  (I assume the Corsa also had
a chrome air cleaner lid.)

The RM engine was swapped into a Corsa ~35 years ago.  The car has been
sitting in a garage for 27 of those years and the daughter of the now
deceased owner wants to sell the car but has no clues about Corvairs.
Given that the manifold pressure gauge line isn't hooked up, I suspect that
the thermistor and wiring wasn't swapped into the RM engine either.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair