<VV> Better brakes.

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Nov 17 11:19:05 EST 2017

I think Kevlars are a very good choice. They work when cold and no
excitement of metallic brakes on initial stops. As a reminder, metallic
brakes of that era are truly metallic. A magnet will hold on them. They are
not like the semi-metallic of modern cars.. If one wants disk brakes on
front, both Michael LeVeque and David Clemens offer kits to convert with
very little effort. For 13" wheels.

Chuck S
YS 73 drum brakes..metallic
GT3 #89 4 whl disk brakes