<VV> Screening the intake

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 15 04:16:59 EDT 2017

Hi All,

A while back I glued fiberglass window screening under the front cowl vent
intake slits.  I'd like to do the same for the cooling air inlet in the
back.  I don't see a easy path to the underside of the inlet.  It was fairly
easy to remove the front vent to access the underside.  I'm not seeing an
easy way to remove the rear vent piece.  Am I missing something?  The
patient for this operation is a '66 Corsa. Help!!

Jim '66 Turbovert

---