<VV> Screening the intake

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 08:15:23 EDT 2017

Jim, the rear isn’t as easy as the front, and depending on how the
backlight (rear window) was installed, may even be difficult. You will need
to remove the backlight trim, at least across the bottom, to access the
forward most screws (4, I believe), and then the screws under the leading
edge of the deck lid. With any luck, you’ll be able to wiggle/work the
panel out from under the bottom edge of the backlight. Worst case, you may
have to remove the backlight altogether. Best of luck.

George Jones

--
George Jones