<VV> Blocked brake hose

hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 13:07:31 EDT 2017

### That's interesting - I hadn't come across that before, and you are
indeed the second person to point this out. I'm from the UK originally,
now in Florida, and in the UK the salt will eat the brake pipes from the
outside long before they can corrode from the inside!
I began this overhaul by replacing the master cylinder with a 1" one
instead of the 1.125" as originally fitted. Hopefully I will have a
lighter pedal without too much travel.
But I can't fit the new master cyl till I get the spatter paint from
Clarks to paint the inside of the trunk - that's how these jobs go,
isn't it - backwards!