<VV> Blocked brake hose

hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 09:30:56 EDT 2017

### I got three out of four fixing bolts out with an open-ended wrench.
They weren't very tight, but the fourth wouldn't budge and was already a
bit rounded off. So I got a hammer & chisel & just walloped the head of
the bolt from above. That jarred it loose enough that it succumbed
easily to the wrench! Got four nice new bolts from Autozone!