<VV> Uhaul car hauler

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 16:35:10 EDT 2017

After fetching over 100+ vairs - some with my trailer and other times with uhaul - regardless if it was a FC or Car - I always put the front forward and since most of the cars were not daily drivers - taped / strapped the back window - luck has been nearby on a couple early ventures -  lessons learned - Final Note - Pulled with Standard 1500/F-150 series pick up - always pulled straight and true.  Never experienced the Corvair discrimination - Interesting - NADAR Best regards,

Scott Morehead
843 - 478 - 4223