<VV> Uhaul car hauler

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:50:35 EDT 2017

Great description Ed! Anyone who tows should be very familiar with this.
One additional comment I would make is: just because it has a trailer hitch
doesn’t mean you can hook your car hauler to it and go. Scares the hell out
of me when I see people towing a 24’ car hauler with a Jeep CJ (or whatever
they are calling them these days) and the nose is in the air.

George Jones

--
George Jones