<VV> Turn signal mechanism

hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 10:56:11 EDT 2017

I have an issue with that little cable that goes from the mechanism in
the steering wheel down the mast to the switch. Where the cable loops
around that little bent piece of wire (the one that acts as a bell-crank
& changes side-to-side motion to up & down motion), the loop at the end
of the cable keeps popping off the end of the bell crank. Nothing I do
makes it stay on there. I just had the steering wheel off to repaint it,
but that's all. Did I disturb something further down perhaps?