<VV> Oil temperature?

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation vairtec at optimum.net
Wed Oct 25 15:16:10 EDT 2017

Ahh, the benefits of driving a stock Rampside.  No oil temp gauge, no
oil pressure gauge, no manifold pressure gauge nor tachometer nor
ammeter nor altimeter nor coolant temp gauge.  No lane departure warning
and no automatic braking.  Although it does have an in-dash navigation
system:  There is a map in the glove compartment.

Just a speedometer and a gas gauge.  Nothing else is necessary. Drive
and enjoy.

(Okay, to be serious, my engine is deflashed and clean, and the oil
cooler is a 12-plate with end plates.  All shrouds in place and
thermostats are in working order.  GM designed it to survive under those
conditions and with the appropriate oil it does just fine.)

--Bob