<VV> Oil temperature?

hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 16:47:44 EDT 2017

Indeed, simplicity is a virtue! But I bought a Monza a while back, and
there were some gaps in the cooling shrouds that I'm sure shouldn't have
been there. Driving it back on a hot Florida day I could tell it was
getting very hot - it was pinging more & more when you tried to
accelerate and smoking. Stopped to cool off a couple of times & made it
ok - an oil temp gauge would have been useful though.

On 2017-10-25 12:16, Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation via