<VV> Project 65 2dr vair need new home.

Awbrown326@yahoo.com awbrown326 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 06:55:35 EDT 2017

Unfortunately I am no longer able to pursue the efforts of fixing my corvair but I don't have the heart to take it to the crusher. Currently has the entire floor cut out as it was rotted. Motor needs rebuilt, I have a donor car that is included in the deal( motor and auto trans included along with extra hoods. Open to offers, located in Eastern Ky 40316.

Aaron W. Brown

Confidentiality Statement
This communication contains information which is confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying, forwarding or use of this communication or the information therein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete the communication and destroy any copies.