<VV> 140 Engine: Dropped Valve Seat or ? ? ?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 11 22:09:51 EDT 2017

Yes, a valve seat can move around and allow the valve to reseat itself. I suggest if pulling the cylinder head (sounds like you have to) replace ALL the seats with deep seats. I also suggest having a Corvair guy do the work. There are a few guys that know these things. What part of the world are you located?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301