<VV> non-Corvair question...

Ed Gilroy egilroy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:34:32 EDT 2017

Tip/rotate the engine so that the surface where the bolt has broken off is
face up. Coat the broken off bolt with a 50/50 pre-mix of acetone and ATF.
keep the broken off bolt wet for several hours. Drill a hole for an ez-out
or bolt-out and see if you can get it out.

I have also used a commercial product called Mouse Milk in a similar
manner. I actually don't think it is as effective as acetone/ATF but it
doesn't damage nearby paint or discolor the part which can happen with
acetone and ATF.