<VV> non-Corvair question...

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Fri Sep 15 14:20:15 EDT 2017

Thanks, Timothy.

-----Original Message-----
From: shortle [mailto:shortle556 at earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 1:11 PM
To: Kinzelman, Andy <akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com>; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> non-Corvair question...

Normally a steel bolt in a cast iron part will come out pretty easy. I stay away from E Z out as they just seem to be too easy to break off creating a bigger mess. I prefer to center punch, drill hole, then gently hammer in a Torx bit. I also use a Snap On bit as they are probably stronger than many other brands.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301