<VV> Easy Outs

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 22:26:53 EDT 2017

"the limits of Easy Outs"

Yeah, the limits of a flawed concept.  The idea that you can take something
smaller in diameter that the original twisted off bolt, wedge it in the
middle of said broken bolt thus putting expansion pressure on the broken
bolt, then expect it to withstand the torque required to remove the broken
bolt.

As I already stated, it may work on a new bolt.  That is the limit of an
EZ-out.  The previously suggested use of one to remove a twisted off
manifold stud is imprudent and outside of the recognized limits of the
product.