<VV> More on Easy Outs

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 21:33:06 EDT 2017

I certainly wasn't out to start a pissing contest with you in my original
post, and certainly wouldn't want to now that you are completing the lap and
have paraphrased my original comment about a bolt that somebody
gorilla-armed.

I see an opportunity for a learning experience here.  Maybe at next year's
convention you could do a tech session demonstrating use of an EZ-out to
remove a broken bolt/stud.  I imagine Andy's friend will have his problem
solved by then, but somebody is bound to have a similar problem at
convention time.  If nobody does, I'm sure I can fish a part with a broken
bolt out of my accumulation of not-yet-needed spares.