<VV> LM door handles

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 08:14:53 EDT 2018

 Most likely that's the case. That style of handle was used throughout the GM line for years.Paul Fox

    On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎April‎ ‎3‎, ‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎02‎:‎45‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, Joe Dunlap via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 I had bought 2 nice handles at a Corsa Convention.  Driver's side has plunger shaft with just a rounded tip.  Passenger side has longer plunger shaft with a "T" part at it's end.  THAT one's shaft seems too long to fit.  Did I buy 2 handles for different cars?

Sent from my iPhone