<VV> Rampside wanted

Jerry Wells hiway.motors at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 21:30:16 EDT 2018

 Hi Jim, How are you doing? What price range Rampside are you looking for? I will be on lookout for you,If you need anybody to look at one,let me know. I have a 63 showtruck that is one of the nicest anywhere. I have enjoyed it more than any other Corvair I would hate to sell it now,Thanks                                                                                                               Jerry