<VV> Bob Helt

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 14:19:52 EDT 2018

Smitty, YOU said it much better than I could!!!  I still remember how much he helped me when I wrote the Turbocharging Section of our early Corvair manual
those years ago when we were ALL young and EAGER to develop and improve our Corvairs.
Bob Helt will be MISSED by ALL of us for many years to come!!!
And our deepfelt sympathies go to his surviving family.  He was a GREAT GUY!!!!
Sadly,
Frank Burkhard