<VV> Is there a Corvair "Hall of Fame?"

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:17:18 EDT 2018

I think it's quite appropriate for CORSA members to consider a "Corvair
Hall of Fame"  Recognition can be presented on our website in a special
area, in addition to finding space at our Corvair Museum. Naturally,
articles in the Communique from time to time as well. I would hope that
this years convention can find a way to celebrate Bob Helt's many
contributions
This idea needs a group of dedicated folks to volunteer to bring it to
fruition and to create a way to sustain it.
Who here would like to chair a committee to begin this project?  I will
gladly support this with the Board of Directors.
We will discuss this at our next opportunity next month, but now would be a
great time to show solid interest in this idea.
It's CORSAs members that ultimately need to honor our greatest, after all.

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718
CORSA Western Director​