<VV> Hall of Fame

William Hubbell wjhubbell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:44:12 EDT 2018

Valid points.   Here are some more:

What are the rules of eligibility -
- any person or only CORSA members?
- dead or alive (I prefer we can have people recognized while still alive but also still recognize those who have passed)
- level of achievement attained (not sure how to define this, but is it enough to have simply held a position or started something or are we looking for a more significant or lasting achievement?)
- limits on number admitted - is it an annual thing, etc.?
- Range of Impact - is a strong local impact enough or do we require an impact on a larger level?

How selected?  Who can nominate, how often, who makes final determination, etc.

How recognized? (Plaque on wall of museum, name in Communique, award to individuals or surviving family, etc.)

Bill Hubbell