<VV> Hall of Fame
wjhubbell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:44:12 EDT 2018
Valid points. Here are some more:
What are the rules of eligibility -
- any person or only CORSA members?
- dead or alive (I prefer we can have people recognized while still alive but also still recognize those who have passed)
- level of achievement attained (not sure how to define this, but is it enough to have simply held a position or started something or are we looking for a more significant or lasting achievement?)
- limits on number admitted - is it an annual thing, etc.?
- Range of Impact - is a strong local impact enough or do we require an impact on a larger level?
How selected? Who can nominate, how often, who makes final determination, etc.
How recognized? (Plaque on wall of museum, name in Communique, award to individuals or surviving family, etc.)
On Apr 22, 2018, at 12:39 PM, Wade Lanning via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:
Just to clarify, are we talking about a Corvair Hall of Fame or CORSA Hall of Fame? If Corvair, it would potentially include people that designed, developed, raced or otherwise progressed the Corvair but might not have been CORSA members.
Also, not only need to determine who to include, but be careful about who is left out because there are so many over the years that should be considered to be in the Hall of Fame, such as the original movers & shakers that got CORSA going in the first few years of the organization, some still alive & some not.
This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the property
of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs
More information about the VirtualVairs