<VV> Late Model Amber Rear Signals ?

Hugo Miller Hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 00:35:31 EDT 2018

I have to disagree - the problem occurs when people apply the turn signal
and brake at the same time. Then you have two red lights to the rear, one of
which is flashing. It is easy to miss a turn signal when that happens. A
separate amber light is much clearer to spot - you will then see two solid
red and one flashing amber, rather than two reds, one solid & one flashing.