<VV> Stabilizer bar support rod; panic over

David Neale david.neale3 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 3 05:36:57 EDT 2018

Sincere thanks to forum members who kindly responded to my post apropos obtaining a stabilizer bar support rod. One is now on its way to Blighty. I truly appreciate the assistance and advice I have received from members of this forum. In the occasional instances I have requested help, I have received the assistance I required each and every time. Thank-you

David Neale in Leicestershire, England

'65 140HP 4 speed convertible, soon to have a nice replacement support rod